Alpha Beta Hydroxy Pads
FORMERLY KNOWN AS ACNE CORRECTION PADS
A power, yet gently exfoliating cleansing pad formulated with a unique combination of Salicylic, Glycolic and Lactic acid to effectively clear and prevent acne while soothing acne-associated redness and inflamed skin.
Formulated with a unique combination of Salicylic Acid 2%, Glycolic Acid 5%, and Lactic Acid 5%, Acne Correction Pads synergistically deliver a gentle, microchemical peel. This exfoliates the skin, resolves existing acne, and prevents future breakouts, leaving skin cleaner, clearer and blemish free. A soothing botanical complex also helps reduce acne-associated redness, irritation, and inflammation to keep the complexion even.
- Promotes exfoliation of dead surface cells resulting in enhanced cellular renewal with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acid complexes
- Penetrates deep into pores to regulate sebum production and inhibit acne bacterial growth from within
- Softens and soothes acne-prone, inflamed skin while reducing irritation and redness with a botanically infused formula including; Yeast, Horse Chestnut, Licorice, Olive, Ivy, Burdock and Clary Sage Extracts
- Leaves skin cleaner, clearer, and blemish-free
Wipe gently over face and neck area using circular motions and avoiding contact with eyes and lips. Do not rinse. Tighten cap on jar after use to prevent pads from dying out. Can be used twice daily, or as directed by a physician.
Glycolic Acid 5%, Lactic Acid 5%, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Aloe Extract, Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
- Salicylic Acid 2%
- Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Menthyl Lactate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
I struggled with horrible skin for many years. Teenage acne soon led into adult acne and I could never control it topically. Ive used all kinds of products (think of every acne product you could get from sephora/dermstore in addition to medical grade products from Obagi and Skin Medica). You name it I've tried it. Absolutely NOTHING works like Dr. Devgan's products. I use these pads day and night and they keep my skin in check and limit outbreaks. I use this in conjunction with her vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and retinol serums along with the gentle yet effective cleanser. Gone are the days of irritated over-worked skin. Honestly my skin is the best it has ever looked. Worth it.