Platinum Lip Plump
3 mL | 0.10 oz.
“The next best thing to an actual lip injection appointment with prominent plastic surgeon Lara Devgan is a bottle of her Platinum Lip Plump” - Harper’s Bazaar 2020 Anti-Aging Award
"The award-winning lip plumper that sold out 12 consecutive times"- Dr. Lara Devgan
A CULT MUST-HAVE, medical-grade lip plumper rich in collagen producing ceramides and hydrating nutrients to promote lip hydration, visible volumization, improvement in pink color and antioxidant protection immediately upon application- in the form of a clear gloss. With Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30.
“Dr. Devgan’s Lip Plumper is so good people ask if I got filler.” - Allure Magazine
Platinum Lip Plump is Dr. Devgan's proprietary lip plumper, which has been proven to make lips look fuller, more hydrated, and plumper. With an innovative peptide complex, Platinum Lip Plump helps to improve the size, softness and natural pink coloration of the lips. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protects the lips from sun damage.
- Visible volume and natural pink color typically last 2 hours.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection
- Mixed molecular weight hyaluronic acid hydrates and nourishes the lips, penetrating the vermillion tissue and hydrating the surface of the lips
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) improves the pinkness and coloration of the lips by safely and gently vasodilating lip tissue
- Ceramides support healthy collagen production to improve the appearance of perioral rhytids and fine lines on the pink lip
- Ceramides improve softness and lip texture
- 95% of patients reported diminished perioral fine lines (rhytids), with improved definition of the vermillion border
- 98% of patients reported improved lip volume
- 100% of patients reported improvement in hydration and coloration
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply a generous coat to the lips, staying inside the lip line, 1-2 times a day, or as often as desired. Platinum Lip Plump delivers a temporary tingling sensation to the lips. If product comes in contact with the skin, a harmless flush may appear, and skin can be wiped clean with water.
Homosalate 15.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Mixed molecular weight hyaluronic acid, Niacin, Vitamin B5, Ceramides
MADE IN THE USA
CLEAN, MEDICAL-GRADE BEAUTY.
Clinically tested. Naturally derived. Not tested on animals. Fragrance free. Dye free. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Gluten free. Formaldehyde free. Propylene glycol and hexylene glycol free.
The Platinum Lip Plump SPF 30 is my best-selling, cult-favorite lip plumping gloss, powered by mixed molecular weight hyaluronic acid, niacin, and ceramides to give the lips a visible increase in volume, softness, and pinkness. I designed this product to mimic the hydrating look of a syringe of filler. Take a before and after photo to see amazing results (wait five minutes for full effect)!
- May cause a temporary tingling sensation for some users
- I always recommend applying the lip plump on a clean, dry lip that has no remnants of lotion, serum, foundation, or lipstick
- Stay inside pink lip border when applying
- Niacin causes a mild flushing of the skin so it can cause a harmless redness if inadvertently applied to the skin
- Reapply as necessary
For specific medical questions about your unique situation, we suggest speaking with your doctor.
Absolutely notice a difference!! My lips looked fuller!
Platinum Lip Plump SPF 30
I let my sister try mine because of the spf and she was missing the lip plump when I left.
I love it I’m onto my third tube I keep reordering. I love wearing it alone for natural look and also over red lipstick for a wow look for zoom meetings lol I don’t have huge lips naturally. I kissed my boyfriend with it on and and he said what do you have on your lips. There’s an active ingredient that makes you tingle slightly. It really works to plump lips a little and gives a nice no make up look
I wanted something to enhance and define my lips naturally and this does exactly that! Also love that it has SPF in it. The only thing I will say is be careful when applying - I accidentally went over my lip line and it gave me a horrible red ring around my lips!