Peptide Eye Cream
0.5 Fl oz. | 14 g
"My hero anti-aging eye cream packed with peptides and vitamins." - Dr. Lara Devgan
A hero eye cream formulated with a powerful peptide-vitamin complex that helps to firm, tighten, brighten, reduce wrinkles, and strengthen capillaries around the eyes.
"This new Dr. Lara Devgan Peptide Eye Cream stands out for its work brightening and firming the undereye area." - POPSUGAR
Peptide Eye Cream is powered with a blend of vitamins, phytopeptides, mixed molecular-weight hyaluronic acid, and supple moisturizers. Our clinically proven formula has been shown to rejuvenate and nourish the delicate skin in the periorbital (eye) area to boost collagen, reducing the appearance of fine lines, crows feet, dark circles, puffiness, and the feeling of tiredness and aging. This product is suitable for dry, normal, and sensitive skin types.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, crows feet, dark circles, and puffiness in the eye area
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts collagen, strengthens tissues, and improves barrier function of the dermis in the periorbita
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Gently massage a pea sized amount under and around the freshly cleansed eye area. Can be used under eyes, in crows feet area and upper lids. Allow to absorb fully before applying SPF or makeup. May be used twice a day or as often as desired.
Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Caffeine, Mixed molecular weight hyaluronic acid, palmitoyl tripeptides and tetrapeptides, saccharomyces cerevisiae, allantoin
MADE IN THE USA
CLEAN, MEDICAL-GRADE BEAUTY.
Clinically tested. Naturally derived. Not tested on animals. Fragrance free. Dye free. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Gluten free. Formaldehyde free. Propylene glycol and hexylene glycol free.
My rejuvenating eye cream works to boost collagen, strengthen tissue, and improve barrier function, working towards brighter, more youthful eyes.
- If you have sensitive eyes or wear contact lenses, I recommend allowing the eye cream to dry for 10 seconds with eyes closed
- Can be worn under makeup if desired
- Avoid the eyelash margin to avoid clogging pores/ contributing to styes
Speak to your eye doctor for special ocular concerns.