SPF 50 Dusting Powder
0.14 oz. | 4 g
"Zinc and titanium SPF 50 that wears like a gorgeous makeup" - Dr. Lara Devgan
A harmonious marriage of beauty and science. A non-comedogenic, shine-free setting powder with SPF 50 to complete your beauty routine and protect your skin.
"Devgan is set on rewriting the script about what beauty brands are supposed to be." - Violet Grey
The Dr. Lara Devgan SPF 50 Dusting Powder combines the beauty of a makeup product with the science of sun protection. Delivering a high potency zinc and titanium-based protection in the form of a fine translucent powder, this product is designed to set, protect, and correct skin quality. With its unique non-comedogenic and mineral formulation, the Dr. Lara Devgan SPF 50 Dusting Powder adds a shine-free velvet finish to the skin. This product has a translucent effect appropriate for all skin tones. For best results, we recommend applying SPF as the final step of your daytime skin regime to prevent dilution by other products. Start with our SPF BB Cream, follow with SPF Concealer, and finish with SPF 50 Dusting Powder as a final mattifying step.
• Protects against UVA and UVB radiation
• Sets, protects, and corrects skin quality with or without makeup
• Blends, blurs, and mattifies the skin to reduce oiliness and shine
• Prevents signs of aging
With the cap on, gently tap the tube several times. Slide swiper down and swipe brush applicator across all areas of the face. Reapply as necessary.
Zinc Oxide 24%, Titanium Dioxide 22%, Vitamin E
This fine translucent SPF powder acts as the finishing step of any routine by correcting skin quality and using zinc and titanium to protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB radiation. This product has a translucent mattifying effect that is appropriate for all skin tones. All of my SPF beauty products are made with a proprietary pigment that is designed to be blendable and buildable for most skin tones to create a makeup like effect.
- Reapply every two hours or as necessary
- I recommend applying SPF 44 BB Cream, then SPF 50 Concealer, then SPF 50 Dusting Powder
- Physical block sunscreens are designed to be slightly opaque so a slight degree of opacity is required for best sun safety
- When swimming or in water, apply more frequently
- I recommend general sun protection measures such as avoiding the brightest times of day, wearing sunglasses and hats, and limiting overall sun exposure
- This product was designed for daily use
For specific medical questions about your unique situation, we suggest speaking with your doctor.