Gold Infused Collagen Treatment Mask
1.8 oz. | 51 g
"Perfect for a hydrating self-care moment." -Dr. Lara Devgan
Increase the absorption of medically active skin care products & rejuvenate the texture and appearance of your skin.
"The nice thing about the products is that they use the best of in class ingredients to give people the kind of result they want from plastic surgery but in “at home” comfort." - Forbes
This gold infused collagen treatment mask works to improve the quality of your skin in two ways. First, it contains a proprietary blend of collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, vitamin B3, natural mulberry extract, and essence of rosebud to soothe and relieve your skin. Second, its silicone bilayer improves the permeability of any medically active substances that are placed on your skin by increasing their absorption.
- Proprietary blend of hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, and amino acids improves the skin's moisture level and collagen production
- Increases skin permeability and improves the absorption of medically active skin care products that have been applied to the surface of cleansed skin. Use of the gold collagen sheet mask is recommended in conjunction with the Hyaluronic Serum and/ or Vitamin C+B+E Ferulic Serum.
- Soothes and relieves the surface of the skin
- Decreases inflammation when cooled in a refrigerator prior to use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply 4 to 5 drops of Hyaluronic Serum, Vitamin C+ B + E Ferulic Serum, or both to the cleansed and dried surface of your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Carefully remove your Gold Infused Collagen Treatment Mask from its protective encasement with scissors and gentle handling. Apply the mask to your face, leaving the contoured cut-outs over your eyes, nose, and mouth. There is no sidedness to the mask, and either side can be used effectively. Leave the mask in place for a minimum of 30 minutes, and for a recommended 1-2 hours. For increased soothing and anti-inflammatory action, many clients enjoy refrigerating their mask prior to use.
After use, carefully store in the original packaging if you would like to reuse the mask, up to 3-5 times, every 5-7 days. Note that effectiveness does decrease somewhat after the first use, as elution of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids is the greatest during the first use. In the unlikely event that you experience any discomfort or itching during the initial few minutes of mask application, you are advised to discontinue use.
Collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, vitamin B3, natural mulberry extract, essence of rosebud, amino acid moisturizer
- Distilled water, soy protein, glycerin, pearl powder
MADE IN THE USA
CLEAN, MEDICAL-GRADE BEAUTY.
Clinically tested. Naturally derived. Not tested on animals. Fragrance free. Dye free. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Gluten free. Formaldehyde free. Propylene glycol and hexylene glycol free.