SPF 50 Concealer
0.29 fl. oz | 8.5g
"The perfect blendable and buildable SPF 50 coverage for any skin imperfections" -Dr. Lara Devgan
"Devgan is set on rewriting the script about what beauty brands are supposed to be." - Violet Grey
The Dr. Lara Devgan SPF 50 Concealer combines the protection of zinc and titanium with the beauty of a blendable, buildable hyaluronic and Vitamin E based concealer. Perfect for hyperpigmentation, melasma, healing scars, and dark spots, our SPF Concealer conceals, corrects, and protects for healthy, beautiful skin. This product has a proprietary universal pigment appropriate for most skin tones. For best results, we recommend applying SPF as the final step of your daytime skin regimen to prevent dilution from other products. Start with our SPF BB Cream, follow with SPF Concealer, and finish with SPF 50 Dusting Powder as a final mattifying step.
• Protects against UVA and UVB radiation
• Sets, protects, and corrects skin quality with or without makeup
• Blends, blurs, and mattifies the skin to reduce oiliness and shine
• Prevents signs of aging
Gently push the applicator tip down to dispense product. Apply to sensitive areas on the face such as spots of hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and around the eyes. Reapply as necessary.
Zinc Oxide 6.5%, Titanium Oxide 6%, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Provitamin B5
MADE IN THE USA
CLEAN, MEDICAL-GRADE BEAUTY.
Clinically tested. Naturally derived. Not tested on animals. Fragrance free. Dye free. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Gluten free. Formaldehyde free. Propylene glycol and hexylene glycol free.
My mineral based SPF 50 concealer uses zinc and titanium for a physical blockage of harmful UVA and UVB rays. All of my SPF beauty products are made with a proprietary pigment that is designed to be blendable and buildable for most skin tones, to create a makeup like effect. I recommend applying SPF 44 BB Cream, then SPF 50 Concealer, then SPF 50 Dusting Powder.
- Reapply every two hours or as necessary
- Physical block sunscreens are designed to be slightly opaque so a slight degree of opacity is required for best sun safety
- When swimming or in water, apply more frequently
- The SPF 50 Concealer is designed to be for daily use
- I recommend general sun protection measures such as avoiding the brightest times of day, wearing sunglasses and hats, and limiting overall sun exposure
For specific medical questions about your unique situation, we suggest speaking with your doctor.